[LEDE-DEV] A Wiki for LEDE Documentation

Alberto Bursi alberto.bursi at outlook.it
Wed Sep 14 16:11:05 PDT 2016

On 09/14/2016 12:27 AM, Jo-Philipp Wich wrote:
> Hi Alberto,
>
> don't hold back yourself waiting for a response from "the LEDE devs" -
> those who care about a wiki will likely endorse whatever good solution
> is proposed and the rest either has no opinion or time to participate in
> the decision making processes
Thanks for the heads up and confirmation. I was thinking along these
lines too but I needed a more "official" statement to be sure it was ok
for you. :)

Just a quick reminder, you are the leaders of the LEDE project now, you
cannot just ignore posts and say "it's not my thing" like when you were
mostly developers.
Someone from the core team (i.e. the ones with "voting power" according
to your rules) has to at least come out with an "ack but you must do
this yourself" or a "nack we don't like this" for proposals or important
matters.
Otherwise most people will default to "wait for leaders decision" as you
saw in mails above, and that is not good for anyone.

Now that you made it clear that we can arrange it ourselves we will (at
least try to, anyway).

-Alberto