[LEDE-DEV] OpenWrt Summit Session Announcements

Eric Schultz eschultz at prplfoundation.org
Tue Sep 13 14:55:30 PDT 2016

All,

I wanted to let everyone know that the sessions for OpenWrt Summit have
been announced and are listed at http://openwrtsummit.org. We have a
really broad range of sessions this year that address both the technical
and industry sides of the OpenWrt/LEDE communities. I think I can speak
for the rest of the summit committee-members when I say that we're very
excited by our list of sessions. This will be great chance to meet in
person with others who are using or involved with OpenWrt or LEDE.

I encourage everyone to check out the session list and consider joining
us in Berlin on October 13. It's free to attend, we only ask that you
register ahead of time at http://openwrtsummit.org. I look forward to
seeing everyone there!

Eric Schultz, Chair, on behalf of the OpenWrt Summit Committee:

Abhijit Mahajani
Beda Kosata
Eric Schultz
Federico Capoano
Hans Dedecker
Hauke Mehrtens
Imre Kaloz
Kathy Giori
Luka Perkov
Paul Blay
Zoltan Herpai
--
Eric Schultz, Community Manager, prpl Foundation
http://www.prplfoundation.org
eschultz at prplfoundation.org
cell: 920-539-0404