[LEDE-DEV] A Wiki for LEDE Documentation

Aaron Z aczlan+ledev at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 17:56:53 PDT 2016

On Fri, Sep 9, 2016 at 8:26 PM, J Mo <jmomo at jmomo.net> wrote:
> On 09/09/2016 05:17 PM, nobody in particular wrote:
>> we should
> Less "We oughta"
> More "I will"
Agreed.
I am familiar enough with flashing, configuring and Wiki editing that
I am comfortable/willing to work on editing/cleanup of whatever wiki
is chosen, however, my availability will be spotty until Nov as we are
about to enter the busy season at work (12+ hour days M-F and 6-8 more
hours on Sat).
I do not consider myself competent to setup the backend for such a
wiki, but I am willing to work with the pages and clean up as I have
time.

Being as:
1. OpenWRT is on DocuWiki (and it seems to work fairly well)
2. There doesn't seem to be a burning reason to switch to something else
3. (most importantly) There are three people (Rich Brown, Tomasz End
and Josh Farwell) who (if I am reading their emails correctly) are
willing, capable and able to work on porting the data over to a LEDE
DokuWiki

I would say lets move forward with DokuWiki.

Just my $0.02

Aaron Z