[LEDE-DEV] Documentation for router support means the famous Table of Hardware

Joseph Marlin jmarlin at saucontech.com
Thu Sep 8 07:30:10 PDT 2016

The English Wikipedia has 1,294 administrators who can delete and protect pages, but these are definitely not paid, nor are they fulltime unless they choose to be. They are entirely volunteer, and are simply regular editors who have proven to be reliable and active. The English Wikipedia in general has ‎28,922,038 users and 5,234,360 articles.

Note that this means there are roughly 4000 articles per admin.

I really do not think approval processes are going to solve more problems than they cause. As was pointed out, approval processes are largely what sunk Nupedia. Although calling it "Nupedia" likely didn't help either. :-)