[LEDE-DEV] QCA Dakota support

Christian Mehlis christian at m3hlis.de
Wed Nov 23 13:13:45 PST 2016

Hi Christian,

your current staging tree works for me, it generates an itb and a trx
file!
I added some files to support the Compex board I own:
https://github.com/mehlis/source/commits/compex-wpj428

Feel free to include some bits in your tree. I had to add dk04-c5
support, perhaps you know some other way?
My commit is compile tested only.

Please be more precise on the flashing steps. I would like to flash from
uboot. I never had a board running ubifs. QCA provides a img file, so
I'm a bit lost here.

Regards,
Christian