[LEDE-DEV] new wifi detecting makes more wifi (IB/meshwizard)

ufo at rund.freifunk.net ufo at rund.freifunk.net
Fri Nov 4 09:58:14 PDT 2016

as i know, meshkit (as an webinterface for using the imagebuilder) only
"ask" for the settings and generate the firmware-image with desired
packages.

the generation of settings on the device should be in meshwizard, so
f.i.

https://github.com/openwrt/luci/blob/master/contrib/package/meshwizard/files/usr/bin/meshwizard/helpers/setup_wifi.sh