[LEDE-DEV] wrong switch configuration

e9hack e9hack at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 06:54:32 PDT 2016

Hi,

it's my fault. The image contains 02_network and 02_network.orig in /etc/board.d. I did
add TP-Link WR802N to the build tree. For pull, sometimes I've to revert my changes and
apply the patches afterwards again. This did generate some *.orig and *.rej files. The
build script copies the whole directory to the image instead of the necessary files only.
Removing 02_network.orig solves the network/switch problem. Hopefully it solves my other
problem too.

Thanks for pointing me to /etc/board.json.

Regards,
Hartmut