[LEDE-DEV] [Frontpage] Stuff that cannot be found since switch to wiki software

Thomas Endt tmo26 at gmx.de
Thu Dec 15 15:30:04 PST 2016

> That link I added disappears if someone opens the "Documentation" link
> though, I think it's due to a sidebar plugin/feature that needs to re-
> cache the entries in it, I hope tmomas can explain how to deal with
> that properly. :)

:)

Simple reason: $someone proposed to have the sidebar expand depending on the
link.
For Documentation, I added a separate sidebar (i.e. :docs:sidebar) with
additional sub-topics.

Drawback: Sidebars need to be synced somehow. Not that big a deal, since the
change frequency should be low, but one needs to keep that in mind when
changing a sidebar.

Thomas