[LEDE-DEV] Help on porting new device (DCS-933L)

Luiz Angelo Daros de Luca luizluca at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 00:17:17 PST 2016

Hello,

I'm trying to port LEDE to a new device DCS-933L. It's a dlink ip
camera with 8MB Flash and 64 MB RAM. Currently my branch is published
on https://github.com/luizluca/source/tree/add_dcs933lb1

It seems to be going well (as it is my first port) but I cannot see
the webcam. I guess its camera and audio device are connected via USB.

This is the factory bootlog:
https://wiki.openwrt.org/toh/d-link/dcs-930l#factory_bootlog_dcs-933l
and this is my current bootlog: http://pastebin.com/pJjPB90E

I'm not an DTS expert and all I did was trial'n'error. Maybe it is
just a simple mistake.
Maybe it is related to this message "ralink-usb-phy usbphy: invalid resource".

Can someone help me?

Regards,

---
     Luiz Angelo Daros de Luca, Me.