Help regarding renaming of vmcore-incomplete to vmcore

Dumslicer Halo dumslicer at gmail.com
Tue May 2 00:19:27 PDT 2017

Hi I am a university student, and have made some changes to
makedumpfile to produce a gzipped output of core dump. The issue I'm
facing is that the output i get from makedumpfile (after it completes
successfully) is vmcore-incomplete.gzip.

But this file is not being renamed to vmcore.gzip (even thought the
dump the complete as I verified it by loading into CRASH utility). Can
someone please point out to me the changes I should make to solve this
bug (or  can point to the code where this renaming is done).

Thanks and Regards,