Kernel support for makedumpfile upcoming release

Louis Bouchard louis.bouchard at canonical.com
Wed Mar 16 09:14:27 PDT 2016

Hello,

I see in the development branch for makedumpfile that the upcoming release plans
to support kernels for up to 4.2

Are there any plans to go any higher than that before the next release comes out
? This way I can prepare a bit as our next release will come with a 4.4 kernel
and it will also be made available in our previous LTS release.

Kind regards,

...Louis

--
Louis Bouchard
Software engineer, Cloud & Sustaining eng.