Building kexec-tools with arm64 cross compilation

Jeremy Nysen jnysen+infradead at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 12:45:10 PST 2015

The kernel/git/geoff/kexec-tools repository doesn’t seem to cross compile for the target platform. I’ve tried the appropriate target options and TARGET_xx vars, etc, but it still errors out with missing includes and attempts to use host includes with target compilation when building for a mobile Android target platform.

I’d greatly appreciate any info you have on the tool set and configure options you're using to build it.

Cheers,
Jeremy