KEXEC on ARM Cortex-A15 versatile express V2P

Naresh Bhat nareshgbhat at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 09:32:17 EST 2013

Hi Daniel,

I have also tried enabling the DEVICETREE option but no luck on latest
3.7 kernel.

root at arm-cortex-a15:~# kexec -l zImage --command-line="console=ttyAMA0,38400n8"
Modified cmdline:console=ttyAMA0,38400n8 root=/dev/nfs
Unable to find /proc/device-tree//chosen/linux,stdout-path, printing
from purgatory is diabled
root at arm-cortex-a15:~# kexec -e
Uncompressing Linux...

I have a question is it required to enable "LIBFDT" option ?  I have
used vexpress_defconfig file in which it is not enabled.

Symbol: LIBFDT [=n]
Type  : boolean

Thanks and Regards
-Naresh Bhat