Conference Invitation - Child Abuse, Racism & Human Trafficking,,,,

Ms. Theresa Harrison disabel1986 at globomail.com
Mon Apr 15 22:12:46 EDT 2013

Respected Sir/Madam,

The Global International Youth Foundation (G.I.Y.F) is pleased to
invite you to attend our forth-coming International Conference on
(Child Abuse, Racism & Human Trafficking and Problems of Youth
Unemployment). This event will begins from (May 20th-23rd 2013) in
Atlanta-Georgia, United State and (May 27th-30th 2013) in Republic of
Senegal. I am honored to invite you to attend this conference as my
guest.

Kindly contact the secretariat office via Mr. John Brown E-mail:
[info-giyf at secretary.net] For more details and requirement for your
registration. Also feel free to contact me if you need any further
details on the conference. Endeavor to inform the secretariat that you
were invited to participate by (Ms. Theresa Harrison) a staff member
of the Global International Youth Foundation.

Note that the Organizing Committee will provide air tickets, visas and
lodging accommodation only in the United State of America. I do hope
you can make time in your busy schedule to attend these conference and
share your ideas on this topic on the panel!

Please let me know whether you can make it as soon as you can, through
my personal e-mail: theresaharrison71 at yahoo.com

Thanks!

Ms. Theresa Harrison
G.I.Y.F, USA.