[GIT PULL] Please pull x86 biarch crashdump support and misc devel

Eric W. Biederman ebiederm at xmission.com
Thu Sep 9 01:59:33 EDT 2010

Simon Horman <horms at verge.net.au> writes:

> I'd rather edit the patch to avoid breaking bisection.
> Is that ok with you?

No real problem, and my patchset is just intrusive enough someone might
care and try and bisect a problem.

In general I wouldn't fix that patch (after I had made it public) and
would simply send a correcting patch because it can quickly become
confusing, which patch should go where when.

Here I don't think there is any danger of confusion so I don't think
that changing history that has only been on my devel branch is worth
worrying about.

Eric