kdump_post : busybox returns "Applet not found"

Louis Bouchard louis.bouchard at hp.com
Mon Dec 6 05:59:08 EST 2010

Hello,

On 05/12/2010 21:52, Bernhard Walle wrote:
> Am 05.12.10 21:19, schrieb Neil Horman:
>> I'm kind of suprised this is working at all.  I don't see a #!/bin/sh or
>> #!/bin/msh line at the top of the script.  How does the system know what
>> interpreter to use?
>
> /bin/sh is the default interpreter.
>

> Regards,
> Bernhard

While, as Bernhard said, /bin/sh is default so the test script does
work, the crashdc scripts that I'm testing do have the #!/bin/sh at the
beginning, with identical behavior.

Kind regards,

..Louis

--
Louis Bouchard
Linux Support Engineer

HP Technology Services - Global Competency Center
Hewlett-Packard Company

louis.bouchard at hp.com     / Email
Mon-Fri 9-17<WET>,<GMT+2> / Working Hours
Mark Fay                  / Manager
mark.fay at hp.com           / Manager's Email