minor patch to kexec-elf-rel-x86_64.c

Simon Horman horms at verge.net.au
Thu Jan 10 22:19:18 EST 2008

On Thu, Jan 10, 2008 at 11:07:53AM -0700, kevint wrote:
> I included a one-line patch to kexec-tools-testing, at Bernhard Walle's
> request.  This prints the relocation type as a string.  I noticed that
> other architectures do not use reloc_name, but instead just print the
> r_type.  I find the reloc_name useful.

Hi Kevin,

that looks fine to me. I notice that other archs don't seem to have
reloc_name(), so unfortunately it looks like a bit of a chore to switch
them over to use it in the log message.

I'm wondering if you could provide a sign-off line as per
section 5 of http://linux.yyz.us/patch-format.html

--
Horms