WITHIN THE INDICATED TIMELINE

euronationale at handbag.com euronationale at handbag.com
Sun Oct 28 13:37:38 EDT 2007

We are indeed very delighted to inform you that you are one of the Five winners
of this week selected draws.

In accordance with the world lottery ordnance, you are authorized as the
official lottery prize winner to immediately file in for your claims upon
receipt of this mail.

Your email ID was included among the 800,000 email addresses that were entered
for category "A" with the following details:

Batch No: EL ML-804NB.
REF NO: EL XY/559286.
TICKET NO: NL TN64431
SERIAL NO: KLZ QM747.
LUCKY NO: 06 08 10 13 22 32.

Note that National Lottery will remit prize payout strictly to winners who
officially file in for their prize claims. To begin your claim process, you
are requested to complete the informations below and forward same to the
program coordinator.

Mrs. Yvonne Chang
Email: euronatt at aim.com

Please complete the informations below:

FAMILY NAMES:

GIVEN NAMES:

RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS:

DATE AND PLACE OF BIRTH:

PROFESSION

TELEPHONE:

MOBILE NR:

FAX NR:

BATCH NR:             TICKET NR:

REF NR:               SERIAL NR:

LUCKY NR:

The above completed informations must be forwarded strictly to the program
coordinator:

Mrs. Yvonne Chang
Email: euronatt at aim.com

Note that your won prize has a value of One Million Eight Hundred Thousand
Euros for each of the five winners.

Thanks for being part of our programme and once again "Congratulation".

Dr. Sharon Meijer