Please CALL ME

desmond desmond_eysdema_1b at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 2 02:18:23 EDT 2007

My Dear  Beloved Friend,Sincere Request:
Is my pleasure for writing you this letter,
hope you are fine?I want to use this opportunity
 to introduce myself well to you, I am DESMOND
EYADEMA,The Ex late PRESIDENT SON  OF TOGO,
I call you in respect of my consignment boxes in
CANADA, which I want you to assist me and
 stand as my foreign beneficiary to receive my fund
over there in CANADA, this fund am writing you
about is $38.5million U.S.Dollars which my late father
deposited under SECURITY COMPANY for my mother and i
 ,and Mr.JOHN ASCOT who was suppose to
receive this consignment in CANADA, Was
demanding for 50% which I and my mother did not
agree on for any reason,that was why we have to stop
 the delivery to him immediately, and search for another
Beneficiary  who can help  us on this.I will give you 20%
of the total fund involve for your assistance, because
that was the former agreement we have with our foreign
 partner. Mr.JOHN ASCOT before he later change is mind
 because of his greed that is why i and my mother put a
stop to the delivery to him ,please if you are willing to help me,
kindly reply me for more details,  get back to me
with your  phone number for more conversation
Thanks and God Bless.
MR desmond  eysdema