[ANNOUNCE] Kexec for Xen on IA64 (v20070417)

Simon Horman horms at verge.net.au
Thu May 17 01:56:38 EDT 2007

Hi,

I'm happy to announce the another alpha release of Kexec for Xen on IA64.
The major change is the addition of /proc/iomem_hardware, which
allows kexec-tools to see what the EFI really looks like, rather
than some very limited virtualised view.

Most of the new changes are broken out into separate patches to make it
slightly easier to see what is changing. I have also been able to
remove a number of patches, particularly from the linux directory,
as they have been merged.

http://www.vergenet.net/linux/kexec/ia64-xen.shtml
http://www.vergenet.net/linux/kexec/ia64-xen/20070417/xen-ia64-kexec-20070417.tar.bz2
http://www.vergenet.net/linux/kexec/ia64-xen/20070417/broken_out/README