Unable to establish P2P connection for miracast using gnome-network-displays

Julian Sikorski belegdol at gmail.com
Tue Jan 30 00:27:43 PST 2024

Hi again,

I should check updates-testing next time before sending long emails. I
have now installed gnome-network-displays-0.92.1 and the experience has
improved a lot.
On my old laptop I can connect to both the TV and the Fire Stick without
issues (3 out of 3 attempts in a row worked).
On my new laptop, connection attempts either work or at least fail at a
later stage than before, at the stage during which the stick is
displaying that the connection is being negotiated.
Thanks for all your help so far.

Best regards,
Julian