EAP TLS - Hostapd

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Wed Apr 10 10:55:47 PDT 2024

On Apr 10, 2024, at 12:11 PM, Satya Prakash Prasad <satyaprakash.developer.unix at gmail.com> wrote:
> Many thanks for the information as provided. Yes we are trying data
> in-between server and peer after the secure connection is
> established..

  This is more of a protocol question than a hostap question.

  EAP-TLS does not support sending data inside of the TLS tunnel.

  You might be able to send some data inside of a TTLS tunnel, but that is very limited.  EAP-TLS, TTLS, etc. are not designed as general-purpose transport protocols.

  Perhaps you could describe what data you need to send, and why.

  Alan DeKok.