Can't get WPA3 to work...

rany rany2 at riseup.net
Fri May 19 09:09:13 PDT 2023

My understanding is that it is not allowed in the specification.

So implementors that decide to not to support it are technically
in the right for doing so. It's just something to keep in mind.

Basically if it works on your machine, you're lucky and shouldn't
expect it to work on another WPA3 device because it is not
allowed. I know for a fact that it does not work on Android and
iPhone devices.