Paid work on hostapd

Daniel S timeport0 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 14 07:52:46 PDT 2023

Hello,

I apologize if this is "against-the-rules" -- I tried to find info on
what is/isn't permitted to be discussed and couldn't find anything.

I have a project involving openwrt and hostapd and need someone
familiar with the codebase and cross-platform compiling in general.
The changes should be minimal.

I'm willing to compensate appropriately for the work and have no
issues if you want to push the changes back into hostapd as it should
be a general(albeit minor) improvement.

Please contact me directly if interested, or I'm happy to discuss
on-list if preferred, just generally try to keep monetary discussions
private as they are sensitive for some people.

Thank you,

Daniel