Hotspot 2.0 Android implementation on Samsung devices

work vlpl thework.vlpl at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 09:14:27 PDT 2022

Hi,

I am working with Hotspot 2.0 networks and I have reports about issues
from users with Android devices from Samsung.
I've tried to submit a support ticket on the Samsung developer portal,
but there is no reply from them. So I am writing this email in hope
someone from Samsung who working with wpa_supplicant or Hotspot 2.0
networks read this email list and will be able to talk with me about
Hotspot 2.0

Or maybe someone from this list have a connection with people at
Samsung and can connect me with them.

Best regards,
Vladimir