FT authentication fails on FT-SAE

Michael Yartys michael.yartys at protonmail.com
Sun Sep 26 13:41:18 PDT 2021

Hi

I suspected that would be the case.

So the APs need to communicate for FT-SAE to work, but how does that communication take place? In my setup one R7800 acts as the "main" router and provides IP addresses through DHCP while the other one is connected to it via Ethernet and is simply a dumb AP. Do the APs communicate via Ethernet or via WiFi?

Michael