FT authentication fails on FT-SAE

Michael Yartys michael.yartys at protonmail.com
Thu Sep 23 11:04:34 PDT 2021

Hi

Thanks for the heads up! Things appear to be working fine now, at least with the preliminary testing I've done with the iPad and my two R7800 routers running OpenWrt.

Someone else asked whether it's possible to get a "ft_psk_generate_local" function for FT-SAE. Is there anything about SAE that would prohibit that?

Michael