What is the plan for the next stable release?

Jouni Malinen j at w1.fi
Fri Oct 15 13:37:27 PDT 2021

On Wed, Oct 13, 2021 at 07:48:53AM +0000, Sherry Sun wrote:
> I would like to know what is the plan for next stable release? Does anyone know and can share it? Many thanks!

I'm planning on pushing out a new release as soon as I catch up with the
pending contributions. That said, that has really been the plan for
quite some time, so I guess I should fine-tune that to say as soon as I
catch up with the pending items that have been posted before today, so
that the goal does not keep moving ahead before the release actually
goes out.