Multi-PSK on Hostapd

Colton Conor colton.conor at gmail.com
Tue Jul 27 09:21:41 PDT 2021

Michał,

Thanks, this makes more sense.

I basically meant if you have 100 OpenWRT AP's running at an
enterprise, how would you in mass edit the psk file, and reload
accordingly across all? Most commercial vendors have a controller that
devices would check into to facilitate this task, or use a radius
server. Can radius be used with Multi-PSK?