Mesh with multiple passwords

Peter Astrand astrand at lysator.liu.se
Fri Jan 22 09:56:26 EST 2021

I have now managed to implement this, as well as make H2E work. A patch
set of 6 patches follows. To be honest, I have only tested these in the
mesh case. Also, I'm a bit unsure of what is actually correct behaviour
wrt the SAE state machine etc: With multiple password IDs, a negotiation
needs to take place. Currently, I only have access to the 2016 version of
the 802.11 standard; not the recent REVmd versions which adds support for
password identifiers. I was also a bit surprised to learn that there are
quite a few special cases wrt Mesh and SAE.

Grateful for any feedback.

Br,
Peter Åstrand