Request: add missing standard RADIUS attribute types

Alejandro Pérez Méndez alex at um.es
Sun Mar 11 08:24:58 PDT 2018

>> I'd like to request the addition of four RADIUS attribute types, that are
>> missing in the radius/radius.h file. They are defined in section 7.4 of RFC
>> 7055. They would be:
>>
>> RADIUS_ATTR_GSS_ACCEPTOR_SERVICE_NAME = 164
>> RADIUS_ATTR_GSS_ACCEPTOR_HOST_NAME = 165
>> RADIUS_ATTR_GSS_ACCEPTOR_SERVICE_SPECIFICS = 166
>> RADIUS_ATTR_GSS_ACCEPTOR_REALM_NAME = 167
> Could you please clarify what exactly you are asking for here? Support
> for GSS-API in general? Just defining those attribute type values in
> radius.h? Printing these in some debug messages? Or something else?

Hi Jouni,

Sorry I wasn't clear enough in my previous email. All I'd like is having
those definitions added to radius.h file.
libeap is used by the Moonshot software (an implementation of the GSS
EAP mechanism - RFC 7055), but those definitions are missing.

If you prefer that, I can create a patch (as others do) with the desired
modification.

Thanks,
Alejandro