wpa_cli action script

David Terry drtsoftware at gmail.com
Mon Feb 19 19:39:00 PST 2018

Hi,
I'm working on action script for wpa_cli to start DHCP client,
on successful 802.1x port authentication. I think this can be handled via
CONNECT event. However, in case where connected to a non-802.1x port,
I'd like to shut-down wpa_supplicant, and continue without
authentication ... was thinking one way might be to handle timeout
events in the action script ... eg. so it can take action if no
response is received after  EAPOL-Start, but action script only gets
CONNECT/DISCONNECT events. Any advice on this?