802.11s + wpa_supplicant

Kimmo Vuorinen kimmo.vuorinen at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 23:48:21 PDT 2018

Hi,

I recently switched authsae to wpa_supplicant in my 802.11s mesh
network, my network setup description below:

host eth0 (macvlan) forward to wlan0
host wlan0 (macvlan) bridge to pwlan0-0 (phy)
guests vif?-2 (macvtap) bridge to pwlan0-0 (phy)

wpa_supplicant running on pwlan0-0, tried with -b wlan0 option also.

Only change on network setup is authsae to wpa_supplicant change but now
packets arriving host interface eth0 do not pass to wireless interface.

Host and guests can access mesh network fine.

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,
    Kimmo Vuorinen