Access RADIUS Attributes via ctrl interface?

Michael Baird Michael.Baird at ecs.vuw.ac.nz
Thu Sep 21 21:53:15 PDT 2017

Hello,

Is it correct that we currently cannot retrieve RADIUS attributes for a
station via the ctrl interface?

Assuming we can't, are the RADIUS attributes saved after they are
received from the RADIUS server in any structs where it might be
possible to get them at a later point? (From what I can tell it isn't)

Basically we have an application where we are using hostapd to perform
802.1X authentication, and when the authentication is successful would
like to retrieve (in particular) vendor specific attributes for that client.

Thanks,
Michael