wpa-supplicant and scan sharing

Ben Greear greearb at candelatech.com
Sun Jun 4 07:32:42 PDT 2017

On 06/04/2017 01:34 AM, Otcheretianski, Andrei wrote:
> [...]

In my case, until I relaxed this, all station vdevs would scan before connecting.  Possibly this is due to other
patches I have in my supplicant...but I would be curious to see 'iw events' output if you could get multiple
station vdevs to associate w/out each of them scanning.

Thanks,
Ben

--
Ben Greear <greearb at candelatech.com>