Hostapd de-auth connected clients

ravin goyal ravirocks1021 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 02:09:49 PST 2017

Hi Jouni

I started again with -ddt paramter to hostapd and I have shared
following link to debug log.
Please take a look at this
I am sure whether it is driver's issue or hostapd's

I have installed debian jessie lite kernel Linux bananapi
3.4.39-BPI-M2P-Kernel #1 SMP PREEMPT Tue May 10 03:30:18 UTC 2016
armv7l GNU/Linux.

and my wireless driver is bcmdhd.

link to logfile https://clbin.com/XSlDj

Regards