CONFIG_IBSS_RSN missing from defconfig

Jouni Malinen j at w1.fi
Fri Oct 28 09:41:08 PDT 2016

On Wed, Oct 26, 2016 at 05:51:11PM +0200, Stefan Ott wrote:
> It would be nice to have an entry for CONFIG_IBSS_RSN in the default
> configuration to make the option a bit more visible.

I'll add this and also checks to make the debug log much clearer for
cases where CONFIG_IBSS_RSN=y was not included in the build, but IBSS
RSN profile is used in runtime configuration, i.e., reject such a
connection attempt with a reason indicated in the log instead of trying
to form the network and silently fail to complete some of the necessary
steps.