How can I figure out (and fix) constant dauth/disassociation?

James Feeney james at nurealm.net
Fri Nov 25 14:15:58 PST 2016

Hi Wayne

On 11/25/2016 07:17 AM, Wayne Werner wrote:
> device_name=RTL8192CU
> manufacturer=Realtek
> Any clue what I could do to figure out the root cause of my problem?

Since you seem to be running the Realtek hardware, I suggest looking at:

Re: Question on wpa_supplicant running on Android 4.4.2
http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/hostap/2016-November/036691.html

and try running Larry's current development driver:
https://github.com/lwfinger/rtlwifi_new

with the driver module options "link power save" and "FW control power save"
both disabled.

Please let us know if that makes a difference.

James