Dynamic AP selection from WPA_Supplicant

khali singh khali3620 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 00:19:33 PDT 2016

Hi

We are facing similar issues and want to achieve the same
functionality. I wonder if there is something that can be done at the
wpa_supplicant level rather than all of us writing our own hacks? I
think this kind of functionality will be useful as wpa_supplicant is
increasingly deployed in headless devices.

Jouni, do you have any comments?

Thanks
Khali