[CONF] enable 802.11AC in hostapd

Alexandre Epert alex.epert at hotmail.fr
Mon Jan 11 05:39:11 PST 2016

Hi,

I've been busy for few days, I can work on that now.

If I understood, you said that it is not possible to initiate AP mode in 5GHz.
I was able to run an AP in 5GHz in A wifi mode, so it is possible on 5GHz.

I may have misunderstood and it is not possible in AC mode. If so, do anyone know a wifi dongle which can work as an AP in AC (on a Raspberry if it matters).

Thanks,

Alexandre EPERT