[CONF] enable 802.11AC in hostapd

Alexandre Epert alex.epert at hotmail.fr
Wed Jan 6 00:55:10 PST 2016

Hello again.

I was able to make it work on 5GHz band in A mode but not in AC mode.

I think it is related to VHT options and other AC related options but I can't figure how to make it work.

I've linked the full iw list print for my dongle.

Any help will be gladly appreciated, I'm loosing my mind on this.

Regards,

--
Alexandre EPERT