Building from source: authentication error + DS Params mismatch

Benoit benoitne at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 03:39:39 PST 2016

HI,

I have been using hostapd (downloaded and installed from my package
manager) for a while with no issue.
Today I have downloaded the source and build it on my server, no error,
everything is fine.
I have activated one or two options in my .config file
(CONFIG_LIBNL32=y, CONFIG_IEEE80211N=y, CONFIG_WNM=y)
When I start hostapd in debuging mode I keep receiving this message (and
I am not able to connect to AP from my stations)

Ignore Probe Request due to DS Params mismatch: chan=1 != ds.chan=2
Ignore Probe Request due to DS Params mismatch: chan=1 != ds.chan=3

EAP authentication never success...

Any idea from where I can start troubleshoot this?
Many thanks for your help

belette