Best Wi-Fi chipsets for Linux and hostapd?

Morten W. Petersen morphex at gmail.com
Mon Dec 26 18:42:42 PST 2016

Price is nice, but it seems there isn't that big of a difference in
price on Ralink vs Realtek vs Atheros.

As long as it works as an AP and has decent performance, that's most
important.  As cheap as they are, it isn't a big deal in hardware
costs to replace one if it breaks down.

-Morten

--
Videos at https://www.youtube.com/user/TheBlogologue