HostAPd WPA Enterprise fails on Windows 10

Thomas d'Otreppe tdotreppe at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 09:09:40 PST 2016

If you want to reproduce it, you can simply either install Kali on a
system (or use a prebuilt VM) and install HostAPd-WPE: apt-get install
hostapd-wpe.
I used the default config and an ath9k_htc device (TP-Link TL-WN722N
to be precise) if that matters.

I copied the log on pastebin: http://pastebin.com/jwtn1TWN

Kali is using OpenSSL 1.0.2j from Debian.

Thomas