register for cb to set switch port state

Preyas Kamath preyaskamath
Wed Sep 23 08:02:22 PDT 2015

I want to use the hostapd code to run on a ARM based processor to control a
switch to authenticate ports. This will be a wired configuration. The ARM
talks to the switch using serial bus(SMI). I have hostpad talking to Radius
server and listening for EAPOL messages. It seems like hosapd has callbacks
to handle enable/disabling of switch ports. In my case enabling/disabling
of switch ports will be function calls made by the processor. Where are
these callbacks registered in the hostpad code?

Thanks
Preyas