hostapd n00b wants to capture all traffic sent / received by BSS - use hostapd?

Kennedy, Smith Wireless Architect smith.kennedy
Fri Oct 9 21:38:40 PDT 2015

Thanks for the suggestion - I'll look into it!  But I'm not sure that a second virtual interface will actually report this.  And I have to assume that only certain adapters support multiple virtual interfaces operating on a single physical radio.

Smith