[WPA Supplicant] FIPS - Again

Sergio NNX sfhacker
Thu Oct 1 12:18:58 PDT 2015

> Remove almost every single EAP method from build configuration and try
> again.. In practice, FIPS is unlikely to allow almost anything else than
> EAP-TLS. That said, for a compilation test, all I need to remove are
> these:
>
> CONFIG_MSCHAPV2=y
> CONFIG_EAP_LEAP=y
> CONFIG_EAP_MD5=y
> CONFIG_EAP_IKEV2=y
> CONFIG_EAP_FAST=y

Thanks Jouni for your pronto response.
I have removed all above entries from .config file and typed: make fips.
But now I get the following errors when generating eapol_test tool:

../src/radius/radius.o:radius.c:(.text+0xb50): undefined reference to `hmac_md5'
../src/radius/radius.o:radius.c:(.text+0xbc6): undefined reference to `md5_vector'

Thanks again.