hostapd and 802.11r

M. Braun michael-dev at fami-braun.de
Tue Nov 3 12:26:29 PST 2015

Hi,

I'm running this for about half a year with about 80 APs, full dynamic
VLANs, 1X and PSK and about 2k registered and 400 active devices.

>> hostapd can exchange messages with other hostapd-based devices to
>> manage FT AP-AP operations.
> Oooh, nice.  Anyone have some example configs that have this enabled?

I've just published [1] lurking around for some time unpublished. Hope
it helps. Although that also includes some settings not yet send
upstream, it should also cover everything needed for operation of
current upstream hostapd.

Regards,
 M. Braun

[1]