Not able to set u-apsd for P2P client

Krishna Chaitanya chaitanya.mgit
Fri May 8 07:46:40 PDT 2015

Hi,

We are having trouble making the uapsd working in p2p client case. Is
this broken? or is there a way to configure the uapsd for p2p client
case?

case a) p2p client with p2p_no_group_iface=1

When trying to change the mode from MANAGED to P2P_CLIENT the sdata is
being cleared so the previous change of uapsd_queue=0xF is being
cleared and default value is taken.

case b) with p2p_no_group_iface=0

As the interface is dynamically created, we cannot use the mac80211
debugfs to set the uapsd_queues.
I have tried "wpa_cli p2p_set client_apsd 1,1,1,1" but it is not taking effect.

--
Thanks,
Regards,