HS20: patch 12/12 too big for the list

Jouni Malinen j
Sat Mar 28 05:53:03 PDT 2015

On Thu, Mar 26, 2015 at 02:47:00PM -0700, Ben Greear wrote:
> The 12/12 patch in the series I just sent is too big for the list.  It is
> a collection of example files that I used to test HS20-R2 with and some notes
> on how I did the testing and configuration.

While a complete example setup could be useful, I'm not sure I'd really
like to see duplicated files or the certificate/key files generated by
the setup.sh script in hostap.git.

If you want to make these available somewhere else in their current
form, that would be one alternative.

As far as dm_ddf-v1_2.dtd and spp.xsd are concerned, I'm not confident
that the license terms related to those files are appropriate for all
cases where hostap.git is redistributed. As such, I don't think I want
to pull them in without a clear indication from the copyright holders on
this type of use being approved.